Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1st, 2010 - Day 2

Today Lizzie, mom, and I went to visit Grandma Connie at Hillcrest in Bellevue. Elizabeth had a blast running around there. She would take off running down a hall way as fast as she could, especially if someone was following her. If we hid, she would usually turn around and come back.

I think she is getting over her fear of strangers though! Or at least starting to. I think this because she smiled and waved to almost everyone who walked past instead of running to me. She watched as a group of people walked by and then just started following them down the hall. She also ran into ao room where two ladies were laying in bed and went behind the curtain and everything! They seemed to love her though. She gave them her most beautiful smiles!

In this picture, Lizzie is using her ring toys as bracelets. She actually has 2 on each arm. I love her. ♥



No comments: