Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6th, 2010 - Day 7

I've lasted for a week so far! =)

Today we went to get Lizzie's picture taken at Photos by Jacqueline from that prize that she won through that dumb newspaper contest. She wasn't very cooperative! Poor baby still wasn't feeling the greatest. Of course, all of the pictures are cute because they are of Lizzie, but I've just seen better from her! She did get one super duper precious picture that mom and I both ordered an enlargement of. Can't wait to get it back!

Also! Today mom was holding Lizzie on the couch and I was walking towards the kitchen and Lizzie waved at me and then said, "mama!" I turned around and said, "mama!" back to her and she said it again!! Freakin finally! ♥♥♥ It was music to this mama's ears!!


In this picture, Lizzie and Molly are having a heart to heart.



No comments: