Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd, 2010 - Day 4

In this picture, Elizabeth is chatting away on the phone. She is so cute.


Today Lizzie fell asleep on me while I was reading to her before her nap. It was the cutest, sweetest cuddle in the world. In fact, I am pretty sure this snuggle tied with all of her other snuggles with me. Holding your sleeping baby is the most special, wonderful time ever. While I'm holding her I just think about how little she is and who she'll grow up to be and what she will decide to do with her life and it drives me a little crazy that she isn't going to stay my little baby forever. So today my daughter gave me a magical moment that I will hold onto in my heart and treasure forever.

I am pretty sure she was just making up for the fact that she pooped in the bath tub for the first time EVER this morning.

No comments: