Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010 - Day 1

So I have decided to try to post a picture of Lizzie every day. I doubt I'll stick with it for a year or anything, but hopefully I last longer than a week or two! I couldn't decide if I wanted to make a new blog for these daily posts or to just keep them here. As you can see, I decided to post them here and just keep everything together. Plus I couldn't think of cute name for a new blog that hadn't already been taken. So here goes!

Today Lizzie had her 18 month checkup. (18 MONTHS!) She weighs 24 lbs and is approximately 31" long. She was pretty dang squirmy when the nurse tried to get her height measurement though. They laid her on the same table that they lay her on when she she gets her shots. She freaked out even though she didn't get any shots! Such a punk. :)

On the way to the appointment, I would say "Dr. B" or "potty" (not sure why) and she would burst into these wonderful little giggles every time. That girl cracks me up.

In this photo, Lizzie is reading a book to her daddy while they snuggle on the couch. ♥


No comments: