Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9th, 2010 - Day 10

It's is Mother's Day!!

The day started with Lizzie sleeping in until ten. TEN! It was awesome. Then we tried to get her to color me a pretty picture for my Mother's Day gift, but she mostly just hoarded the crayons and occasionally tried to eat them.

For supper, mom, dad, Joey, Michael, Grandma Connie and Grandpa Norm came over. Nate grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and sweet corn. Yummm... It is so nice spending time with family.

Even though Lizzie was still being a bit of a punk because of her teeth, I had a great day with my girl and my family. And now some pictures... =)

Nate thinks it is funny to put his socks on Lizzie. :) That is her masterpiece sitting in front of her. Nate turned it into my Mother's Day card from both of them.
"Nummy!"
I tried to get a decent picture of Lizzie and I today, but she wasn't very cooperative.
Lizzie and her Great-Grandpa Norm having a chat.

Lizzie playing with her Great-Grandma Connie. I'm not sure who enjoyed the toys more!

Poor kid hardly has a thing to play with.

I ♥ her

No comments: