Friday, December 19, 2008

Two month check up

Elizabeth had her 2 month check up today! She was weighed and measured first - she weighs 11 lbs. 3 oz. and 23 1/4 inches long according to the nurse. Although when we measured the same lines she did, Lizzie was only 22 1/2 inches long. Hmm... Then the doctor came in and checked her over. He said that she's wonderful from head to toe. I agree!

And then the mean nurse came in to give her shots. =( I stayed up by her head and the nurse said to keep my hands up because she goes fast and doesn't want to poke me. And she did give the shots (two in the right let, one in the left) really fast.

My poor baby. She SCREAMED. Like I've never heard her scream before. It was so horrible. She kept crying when I picked her up and even when I nursed her. She would drink a little and then start screaming again. My poor little girl. After she calmed down, she slept a lot for the rest of the day.

No comments: