Friday, December 12, 2008

A beautiful sound

Elizabeth laughed yesterday! Her laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard. Mom is the one who got her to laugh for the first time. She was holding Lizzie in the living room and I was in another room when I heard mom say, "Jenni! Jenni! She's laughing!" I came running, and sure enough, she was laughing! So amazingly cute.

Oh, I'm sure it was a fluke, but Elizabeth also rolled over the other day! She was laying in her crib on her tummy. She just started lifting her head straight up to look in front of her that day (at least that we saw). I went in to check on her and she was half rolled over! Like she had toppled over when lifting her head up. But her legs were still flat on the mattress. I went back in a few minutes later and she was on her back!

So many milestones in the last couple days! =)

8 weeks, 2 days

No comments: