Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just a few notes

Elizabeth has been growing so fast! She holds her head up so well. She is turning into such a big girl! She's not even 3 months old yet and I feel like she's not my tiny little baby anymore.

She is so smart. You can almost see her brain working when she's focusing on something. She found her fingers this past week. She is constantly sucking on her hand - not so much her thumb, but her hand. So cute. She also has started copying me when I stick my tongue out at her. She has the cutest tongue in the world, by the way!

I've also noticed her playing with the hair on the back of her head. Sometimes she grabs it and pulls it and then starts crying. My poor baby!

I also went to see the lactation consultant on Tuesday. My supply seems to have taken a dip, so I have started on the herb Fenugreek. Hopefully that helps. At the visit, Lizzie ate a total of about 3 oz, after going back and forth twice. Butt naked she weighs 11 lbs 1 oz.

12 weeks, 4 days

No comments: