Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finger Sucking and Rolling Over

I have the cutest baby in the whole world. I am so in love with my little girl. As I type this, she is sitting in front of me in her vibrating bouncy chair just looking at me and sucking on her fingers.

Speaking of which, Lizzie always seems to suck on her first two fingers - never her thumb. So cute!

She is getting more and more alert. In this past week or so, she's started to reach out for things. She also loves being held looking out now, so she can look at the world.

Oh, I forgot to write about Lizzie being able to roll over! From belly to back, that is. She's speedy at it! On Christmas Eve, I was trying to get a video of her rolling over, but she was too quick! So in the video, you can see my hand holding her in place at the beginning. =)


No comments: