Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I am thankful for!

I am so excited! Lizzie slept from midnight to 5:30 am on Thursday night! Then she woke up for a feeding and went back to sleep at 6:30, and slept until about 10:00. Yay! By the way, Thursday was Elizabeth's first Thanksgiving. Guess what I'm thankful for?! (Among many other things, of course.) =)

Then last night she slept from 1:30-6:30, then from 7:30-10:30 ish. Hey, I'll take it!

In other news, in the last week or so, Lizzie is getting much better at holding her head up. Her neck is getting quite strong! So cute. She is also smiling way more often and is absolutely the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen.

Oh, and we are also planning a trip out to Las Vegas in February! Elizabeth will be about 3 1/2 months old. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Traveling with a 3 1/2 month old! Eek!

6 weeks 3 days

No comments: