- For the first couple weeks when I was feeding Elizabeth, she would drink for about 3 minutes (you could actually time it) and then almost without fail, she'd choke and cough and then immediately fall asleep.
- Elizabeth can be found wearing one sock most of the time.
- Elizabeth has earned many nicknames already- Little Munch and Sqeakers are the most used.
- Lizzie has so many expressions. One of my favorites is when she looks at me when one eye open. I already have hundreds of pictures of all of her expressions!
- Lizzie grunts like the old lady on MadTV.
- She found her thumb for the first time (that we've seen) recently. She sucked on it for maybe 15 seconds and had her fingers splayed across her face. Then she accidently gouged her cheek, and drew blood! My poor baby. :( Since then she just sucks on her fist.
- Elizabeth gave me her first legitimate smile when she was 3 weeks, 6 days old (Nov 11th). Since then she smiles all the time. So freakin precious.
Oh, and Elizabeth was a pumpkin for her 1st Halloween! The cutest pumpkin you've ever seen in your life. We went trick-or-treating at Grandma and Grandpa R's house. Boy did she hit the jackpot! She only went to one house and they gave her all the candy they had because she was so cute! It was really fun surprising them. =)