Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Its Party Time!

Here are some pictures from Elizabeth's 1st Birthday Party!
The invitation I made for the partay.

The drawing that my 16 year old cousin gave to Lizzie. Girl's got some talent!!! I may or may not have cried when I first saw it.

This balloon shows the design on all the stuff at her party- "Hugs and Stitches."


Playing on the rocking chair from her grandparents.

"I like presents!!"

The cake. They put "Happy 1st Birthday Girl" on it. We scraped off "girl" because that's just stupid.

Elizabeth's cake - Before
"Happy Birthday 1st Elizabeth" Grrrr....

Mmmm... frosting.

I think she likes it!

"HEY! Who took my cake?!"

Elizabeth's Cake - After

Hanging out with Uncle Mitoe

Hugs for mommy!

"ooh, something shiny!"

Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just happens to be the cutest little baby girl in the world! Did you know that! You did a very good job on the blog. I love the day in the life of Lizzie! It's awesome and funny! I knew pretty much all of it too! Imagine that! =D Very cute video!

Dianne Alexander said...

That comment wasn't supposed to be anonymous. I just didn't know how to post it. ha ha!